- 70% of online searches will use local search to find an offline business.
- More than 50% all of all mobile searches are used to find a local business.
- 20% of EVERY Google search is done to search for a local service or business.
- Local searches primarily look for business address and location.
- More than 60% of consumers prefer ads with local extensions.
- More than 50% of all mobile searches result in same-day visit or call.
- Around 18% of local mobile searches result in SAME-DAY PURCHASE, compared to only 7% of non-local searches
- More than 80% of smart phone users use their phone prior and during shopping.
- More than 80% of consumers rely on online reviews.
- TheROI of Local SEO beats any traditional lead source by an average of 40%.
- 70% of small and medium-sized businesses in US will have a professional site by the end of 2017